Monday, February 20, 2012

No matter how many quotes, and song lyrics, or however much you write your heart out, Sometimes words just can't describe how you feel.

I'm here to vent my anger, so sorry. Not interested then don't read it.

Bitch,
You freaking two-faced. Backstabbed us a million times. Gain sympathy from every single classmates. Talked bad about us. What's wrong with you? There's a freaking limit to everything my dear. Since Secondary 2, we gave you chance. Ask yourself. How many chances we gave you. I know you after joining our clique you somehow got more attention. Fuck sia, If you join us just for those freaking guys attention. SCREW YOU. Continue doing in whatever you do. I see how far could you go. So prepared to be a loner in class from tomorrow onwards. I can't even go to the extent of telling everybody what you save at your phone draft last time, don't try me. -.- I know i somehow steal Darren Teh from you, did you even put an effort to get his attention? No right. So stop saying that i took him away from you when you didn't even try. You always break promises & kept lying. I know my d&t somehow got higher than you but must you always look down on me with that fucktard face of yours. When my Design Journal got somehow the highest must you give those remarks? No right. If Pong say i'm alright, because that's him. You're my friend. My freaking good friend. & Fuck you seriously, We always tell you everything about us, our relationships, our problems. We treated you as friend. DID YOU EVER TREAT US AS FRIEND? I bet you treat us as a stepping stone for you to get close with our class guys. SMART MOVE BITCH. Ah fuck, done vending about you. Next.

Whoever you are, So what being with someone younger than you? Are you trying to say me also? You're indirectly saying CHEW but you are also somehow saying me also & some other people that got together with someone younger. You see, I love Teresa & Chew love that freaking cockroach. Are you freaking jealous that we can love someone younger while you could only love someone older? Fuck you seriously. I know we drifted apart alot since the day you quarreled with Chew & somehow i'm the one who influence you to smoke and stuffs & i regretted. I really do. Because you aren't the Renee i once knew.

Ah done with all those scoldings and blablabla. Talk about school. Nothing much happen today though just had a h2h talk session with Miss Yong in the staff room. JOKE. Not h2h talk session la. Confronting session. But Marhuimin & Chew is kinda jealous by how Miss Yong talk to me and treat me in everything. Hehe. English lesson i was super high and went to disturb what Miss Yong said and she kept laughing. CRAZY TEACHER WE HAVE. Ohya! Talking about LiMingZhu! Haha. I love him also. He's the freaking funniest and best teacher ever. Daily readers or schoolmates would know, i LOVE to be late for his class. As in me and CHEW. We're the " Late Queens " Today, LiMingZhu saw me talking to Teresa somewhere near class, he didn't chase me back WHEN NORMALLY. HE SEE ME TALKING TO ANYBODY HE WOULD FREAKING CHASE ME BACK. -.- Ohwell, He confiscate my ezlink card and forced us to commit that we wouldn't be late for his lesson anymore. WTHELL RIGHT. Went to yck stadium to watch our schl playing against xinmin. Sad to say, our school lost. :( But ohwell, i know our schl girls did their best. I still love Marhuimin and i still will talk to her when i say i wouldn't if she lost. HAHA. Saw Teresa mum in school talk to her and ran away. HAHAHA. I was too high to continue talking to her.

Mummy coming back soon, i got so used to night life, I scared i can't adapt once Mummy's come back. & Mandy can't come over as much as she used too. I would miss her. But sigh, what to do :( Ohya because of me going MIA so often the past few days. I have a curfew time set by Andrew & friends. I have to reach home by 5 everyday with someone accompanying me home if not they go school and fetch me. Wthell right. They also go to the extent of fetching me to school. WHATTHE. I rather die man. I'm like... so no freedom :( SIGH.

Be excited for tomorrow blog post! I'm going to like post something special. If i'm not lazy! Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment