Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cupcake? Muffins?

Finally my face! Yipee! Okay joking, i'll get to the main point and head out. ^^ So what happen last night? Because of that idiot on formspring who keep asking me about me and sebastian. So here am i telling you what happen. Whoever you are, be jealous. -.-

From that post below, i'm not alright yesterday, right? Andrew beforehand called Sebastian. Smart move. :) After that, they knew i would go to the top floor stair-case and nua. So they sent Sebastian there. ^^ So of course, i couldn't escape and dropped the idea of being alone and decided to talked to him and told him everything. He was a little different yesterday, normally when i cry he would simply leave me alone, but yesterday, he didn't, he draw me closer to him and hugged me. Sounds familiar? ^^ I'm not making all this up. He really did that, i was shocked, very shocked. Although it feels a little different, but the warmth in between his arms are like.. comfortable to the max. :) He kept disturbing me and made me laughed which made me totally cannot do whatever i plan to do. :( So he accompanied me till i don't know what time and send me home. :)

Helped mummy today morning, saw ahneh. Embarrasing max, he typical singaporean. " More chilli please " gave him plenty because afterall, he's my teacher. Such a nice person right? *claphands* Worked till like 11 plus and headed home, have nothing better to do & decided to bake since i have all the ingredients at home, as always. ^^ Pictures are very deceiving! 


Chio anot? Looks chio right! But then......... family would know how it taste. I prefer the muffin with honey. <3 No idea why my muffin taste like waffle, to me lah! The first time failed, second time added condensed-milk SUCCESS <3 HAHAHAHHA. 

Currently, whatsapp-ing with that girl. Didn't expect she would whatsapp me horh! Wanted to like whatsapp her when my tuition end, but i forgot. :/ But she whatsapp me first. Happy or what? ^^ After that, went to text ahemahem, we was actually kp-ing to each other  but ended up not kp already so the conversation wasn't as funny as it was. LOL! CELESTE read my blog while i'm blogging this. HAHAHAHA. Awww, she say i'm very sweet. Ahchew uh, i only sweet give you horh. 我爱你。

Seriously, i can never blog with Poyin around because she for sure will stare at me blog and i can't blog. Lucky she's playing with Draw something now, if not this blog would delay for damn long, but tadah that's all for today. Might continue my previous blogpost tomorrow. MIGHT, but no promises ^^ 

Alright then, goodbye. Leave questions at my formspring yo! <3 BITCH, I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME GETTING SO CLOSE WITH YOUR EX. BUT PLEASE, ME & HIM ARE FUCKING FRIENDS RIGHT NOW. SO FUCK OFF. 


No comments:

Post a Comment