Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flaws

Meet up with CELESTE at sembawang at about 12 plus, went to some block downstairs to nua, while i take a puff and walked back to mrt station because CELESTE want to go back to school to find her boyfriend. I was like... a light bulb seriously... But i've my phone. CELESTE keep bugging me to meet her but i'm shy, very shy.

So we walked to BBT shop to nua while waiting for Poyin to come over, Got drinks & food and i smoked again. HAHAHA. Poyin called, went to pick her up and we nua together & crap together below the void deck. Before leaving, i smoked again. Jeez. Walked and a freaking cat scare the hell out of us, SUMPA. Then we saw someone approaching towards that direction, at that moment of time i freaked out. YES, I SERIOUSLY FREAKED OUT. Didn't expect i would bump into her at that moment of state. She didn't recognise me so i didn't say HELLO. Haha, so we walked and crapped all the way back to school. :)

CELESTE boyfriend dismissed already so me & poyin went to nex when we planned to eat " Ramen Play " But change of plans, i got Glacious, she got her ice-cream and we went to NTUC and got ingredients for our dinner. Some kind aunty helped us with choosing the vegetable and how to use the machine. So i was very lazy to walk to her place, so poyin suggested to take bus to her place. So we bused there, once we reached her house. We did the chubby bunny challenge! We did videoed it down but it's hell unglam. Maybe we'll do another one tomorrow! At my place <3 So we watched two shows today. " Nutcracker " & " Butterfly Effect 1 "

Cooked our dinner and messed up the whole kitchen, Aunty Esther came home with dessert. I'm hell irritating. Making noise like " Uhmmmmm " every mouth i eat because it's hell nice & poyin bth me. HAHAHA. And she showed me her Harvest magazine and i had a great laugh. Hehehe <3 Aunty Esther send me home & i'm shocked enough that mummy fell asleep before i get home. How pig can she be, but partly because she's tired because of her work bah...

For those who followed me on twitter, you guys would have know that i'm pretty emotional at a period of time, right? Uhmm. Sad to say, i don't know what's wrong with me. I'm confused right now. I'm not sure if i'm in still in love with Teresa or i had totally given up on her. But for you guys, giving her up was a right thing to do & what i should do am i right? But seriously.... this relationship.. i put in the most, but i got back the least. I wasn't great enough to have her. I was merely just a normal girl with full of flaws. alright no more rants about her. I'm supposed to be over her, remember? :)

Alright goodnight people, i've to help mummy work tomorrow. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment