Friday, March 9, 2012

Go away

Today blog post will be lengthy i guess, so it's alright if you guys don't want to read it. Because i'm physically & mentally tired of everything now.


Gave Jogathon a miss today, told mummy there wasn't school today & she's dumb enough to believe it. So i sleep for like almost the whole day. Pig right, i know i know. QWK also say i very pig. If he's nice enough to deliver Gongcha for me right now 就好 :( But he's such an asshole who doesn't want to help me. SUA LORH... Might be heading down to Hongwei's place to celebrate his b'day! But i've cravings for mac right now. :( Stupid Poyin kept pangseh-ing me. We have been planning to go eat ambush for like 3 times already. & today it's the fourth time and she pangseh me again. :@ So angry! No lah, joking. I'm not angry. HAHA. Church tomorrow! Excited max! Because i can finally see my Twinneh. <3 Never see her for a week simply kills me :( 


My ranting starts now.....

I'm in love with that certain someone for like two hundred and ninety days already, how awesome? Time really flies, Actually not much eh, it's just 290 days. :( But i never imagine i could love her for so long because afterall, i'm a person that simply forget about my ex once i'm done or can say once i broke up with them. You've no idea how much i want you in my life, because having you beside me it's just perfect. I've no idea what's wrong with me yesterday till i gave you weird replies on fb msge that period of time. I'm just... jealous. Understand? :/


But still, thanks so much for appearing in my life. Because every single minute with you ( AS I SAID ) It's wonderful. Really wonderful. I really wonder when would be the day i totally get over you & read back all my blogpost and see how much i once loved you. I bet that day, i would be thinking, why am i so dumb to love you so much. Nevermind, as long as.. i'm alright with what i'm facing right now although it hurts at time, although i cry to sleep every night, although i kept thinking about us, as in our memories. Its alright. I'm really alright. I'm just holding on to one certain thing you've said. That's all. & That's what made me to keep wanting days to past quickly. Though i know the reason isn't with Nicole anymore but it's her. 


Woohoo! This is how i tie my hair for school. For those curious earthlings that want to know how i look like in school. Yes. it's like that but much more messier of course. Although can't see really clearly. HA-HA-HA. Ohya, why am i talking about this... I doubt i'm going to continue ranting because it wouldn't be nice. #okaycan i'm very hungry while blogging this! Shall head to CB mac or CB market to get some food.

Goodbye! I love all of my friends! Especially, Celeste & Poyin! Winkwink~ Ohya! Me & Celeste planning to get the same phone? How sweet can we both be. LOL! Joking. Goodbye for real~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment