Friday, March 2, 2012

Love it when i caught you looking at me.


Continue from yesterday, since it was an erupt ending. But before that, let's talk about school. 

Actually my class guys are really very sweet at times, & you know the feeling of having someone to motivate you to run when you're at the tired state? Yes. My class guys did it today. Not on me, but on the other guys. I intended to fail because no matter what still fail. So we just walked through. :/ Basically, that's the thing i want to elaborate on the school part. & i've no idea what did my school female teacher ate. Miss Tang & Mrs Yeo really PMS sia. They freaking shout & scolded us for no reason! Actually have reason la, but the matter it's freaking small. REALLY. Had to go home and take my Book 1 & 2 and come back school & give it to her. Wtf. Bump into my class guys and decided to nua with them & help them with their work. Kindgirlyouknow! :D 


Went to library and met up with Cassan & Celeste. Went mad at the library, i went to flip through the log-in book and saw our names. Remember that day? You was sign-ing in and i went to wrote stupid stuffs behind your name & you did it to my name too. :/ I said i want to lean against the window, you said i could lean on you. I was like OK. So i sat beside you. But it was really awkward if i lean against you so i didn't and just sat there quietly and do my work. The time with you that time was short, really short. But it's worth to remember. 


I know i'm not perfect, i know i'm not your ideal girl, i know i can't make you smile, i know i can't cheer you up, i know i'm never once important to you. But i never thought that i could be your girlfriend for like 1 month plus. Short but, we do have enough memories. I've no idea why am i saying this right now. WEIRDGIRL96. But for all i know, i've loved you for like 9 months, & of course in this 9 months, many things happen. You've been with 4 girls. And somehow 3 of them i'm the cause of the reason why you guys broke. HAIS. Felt guilty through-out this 9 months even till now. 


I'm stupid enough to love you for 9 months. Time past really very fast though. Never put in that much in a person before. You're the first. But the problem is you didn't bother about me but i still could be able to love you. That's the funniest point of everything. Things so sucky right now, really. She can't talk to me. I can't talk to her. Forget it, life is filled up with obstacles. It's really upsetting to know that we couldn't get as close as how we were that time. Really.. very sad... But.. SUA... 

I'm kinda excited for church tomorrow! REALLY. I want a phone to contact TWIN, i don't want a phone so that mummy would keep call me and pester me to go home. SO YA. See how tomorrow! :/
TangHongWei b'day coming <3 Getting his b'day present prepared soon! With the help of someone. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment