Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm sorry I didn't treasure you, i'm sorry I'm not worth your fight anymore. I'm sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry for everything


I've actually no mood to blog right now. Basically, Tuition in the morning, Went to church, Met Danny, Went to find Teresa, Trained to Serangoon, Cabbed to find them, Cabbed back to Andrew's place. That's all. 

Why no mood to blog? Just some stuffs & lazy elaborate because i've daily stalkers like them & i rather keep everything to myself then letting them know how i felt just now. Maybe Mary know how i feel. Because i did rant to her. :/ So ya, Basically, that's all for today. Might be going Malaysia tomorrow, or can say. I really want to go. I want to get locked up there. But 70% not going because mummy asked me to go help out in the morning. GAH. :( 

Seeeya! That's all for today! Goodbye! Will be back tomorrow i guess & hope so! 再见!

No comments:

Post a Comment