Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fears

Everybody in life do have fear of something am i right? Yes, So i'm going to tell you guys what i'm afraid of..  I don't share, i don't say out some of them, now you guys know :)


1. I'm afraid of balls. (Eg, Volleyball & Basketball) That's the reason why i'm not active in balls game. I'm just afraid of balls that are big in size. :/

2. I'm afraid of cats.

3. I'm afraid of being alone. That's the reason why i always go to bed early if my mum isn't in Singapore or i would stay over at Andrew's place.

4. I'm afraid of really dark places.

5. I'm afraid of those thunder & lightening.

6. I'm afraid of falling down but i always fall.

7. I'm afraid of heights but i act like i don't. But weirdest thing. I'm not afraid of roller-coaster. I'm in love with them <3

8. I'm afraid of squeaking sounds

9. I'm afraid of cockroach, rats & lizards.

10. I'm afraid of frogs.

Basically, that's all i could think of right now. But i'm sure to say, there's more to come. Honestly, i'm a very timid person.


Having Ambush later on with my dearest, no more cancelling of ambush date. It would be the fucking fourth time that we cancelled if she suddenly doesn't want to go eat. I'm sure going to kill her for sure. Oh jesus hell, her whatsapp always make me smile to myself for sure, really eh. This cannot go on man. My mum would think i'm mad smiling to the phone like an idiot. Ah, her replies are also INSTANT sia. 

Everybody love wishing for a miracle to happen, including me. I wish every single day because we always think that sometimes our wish would come true. Yes, wish do come true at times, but not all the times. But honestly, if i'm suppose to make a wish that i really want it to happen, i would wish for...
" Could you be mine once more? "
I know it's not possible anymore because you made it very clear to me that time, but it's just a wish, a wish that i would want it to happen, or maybe another wish i would like to make is...
" Let me let go of her.. "
It's either, this or that. Right now, you could say that i'm in the midst of moving on because i've someone helping me to get over you. though she isn't a butch at all. She's just a friend. But would you still treat me like how you used to treat me like you used to do? I miss those time when you're " Mandy " At that moment of time, you're the sweetest person i ever mad. Even sweeter when we're together. No joke, Because when we're together, WE NEVER TALKED ON THE PHONE BEFORE. But when you're  " Mandy " We did. I know i shouldn't bring up this matter. Yes, i shouldn't. Change topic..


So have you guys ever lost someone very important to you, like a friend or something? Yes, i did. Although we aren't really close at time, but simply, you guys would still think of those time you guys had once in awhile, right? Recently, CELESTE and i have been thinking about our friend, once our friend, Renee. Yup, i know now our friendship is like in a mess, we're more like enemies right now when we're once good friend, when we know you inside out. When CELESTE trusted you so much all the time, treated you as a good friend all those while. But because of that, the friendship was broken. Including me and you. Remember that day in canteen you said " I know you very well meh? " that sentence, somehow affected me a little but i told CELESTE that it didn't affect me at all. Seriously? I'm your two year friend and you said that... It do hurts you know... Ah, forget it. Maybe you don't know me very well, but we do or maybe CELESTE do.. She knows you more than me because you guys spend more time together than me. & Renee if you would be reading this, i may sounds pathetic, but honestly, we miss you, we miss those times we hang out after school. Yes, every single word here, is from the bottom of my heart.

Alright guys, i'm done blogging for now, would blogged another entry IF i did go ambush later on! There would be pictures of food for sure! Wink~ Goodbye! 



No comments:

Post a Comment