Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Out of boredom.

Out of boredom, here i am blogging. Yup! Went to have Ambush today as stated below that i would be heading for Ambush today at Bishan. Uhm, i prefer the Ambush in TAKA. Afterall, different chef, different cooking! <3 Heading for Ramen play with my favorite girl tomorrow again, in case you guys have no idea whose my favorite girl, you guys damn noob. She's....


Yes, in love with her, Went to guardian. She's such a bitch eh, really. Everything also can link to P. Wtfuck sia, she's just a daily reader of her blog and can link everything we see to her like seriously. HA-HA. Shall camwhore with her more tomorrow! Basically, this sudden random blog post.. is because... something.. Ah, i don't know how to say leh. But i'm praying hard that she doesn't see this. Yes. So don't you guys go tell her my blog! You guys also don't know who is she. WINK~ 

Alright, shall start ranting about her. So if you guys read my blog everyday, you'll know i find some girl adorable. Yes that girl <3 I'm texting her right now. She's somehow the one motivating me to move on, telling me that i could have a brighter life without her. Took her advice. Yes, i took her advice, i let her go. I really went to the extent of trying not to text her. Oh wrong, i didn't text her at all. :) Maybe it's also.. because of her, whenever i read her blog, it wouldn't affect me too. Yes, everything leads to her. I'm not in love with her, i'm just in love with the conversation we have that literally a smile could appear on my face everytime i receive her whatsapp/text. 

Honestly, i'm someone that fall in love easily, i couldn't text a person that much, i couldn't put in so much effort on a person. If not i'll 100% for sure, i would fall for her. So right now, i'm trying... my very best to distant away from her. Because i know she herself isn't a butch and of course it will never possible for us. Plus, she's already in love. I could only, be a text buddy of hers, a friend. I always tried my best to keep the conversation going because i don't want the conversation between us to die out. Because i really love texting her, please know that. I tried my best to keep the conversation going. 

That's all for now. Goodbye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment