Monday, March 19, 2012

Don't ask about it..


Sorry for not blogging yesterday, was basically on my show. And of course, i've no mood to blog today. Sorry guys, i doubt i wont be blogging for the past few days, but maybe i would, i'll see how but no promises..... As you guys would know. It's the 300day i've loved her today. But i'm not sad about her, because basically, it's just a normal day... But what i'm really upset about is...

From my twitter rant, i bet you guys could guess? Yes, something happened to my mum, i'm... still sad over it. Extremely even.. I don't even feel like blogging about what happen to my mum. Shall just keep everything to myself for now. Please, if my close friends are reading this, don't ask me what happen. It's not idw to say. It's i can't bring myself to tell you guys..... Currently.. only three person know about this.. oh wrong, four.. It's not i don't trust you guys and of course i know you guys for sure would care for me. I know i know. I love you guys alot.. Really... but for this time round, maybe it's better if you guys don't ask me. I might cry suddenly in school, but i'm alright. I'm really alright... 

Basically, that's all for today. What i need most right now, your hug and comfort.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment