Monday, March 5, 2012

Empty world.


Mood for today: Happy. :/

But i'm really bored without Pong during D&T. A class without him, it's so boring. HAIS. But i still manage to scribble out a Ideation through 2 periods of D&T. Not bad already horh. Plus laughing & crapping in progress. Hehe. Saw Pong, I was extremely happy to see him! REALLY. Then he asked me if i would want to follow him to suspension there. Of course ok lah! So i followed him! Hehe. Saw Teresa. Wasn't as expected as i thought to be. But just talk for like 3 sentences & i've to go already :( Today it's the first time i listen during Maths Lesson but nothing goes into my head. No idea why. That's not the main point. :/ Mr Koh was finding for Teresa and asked me for her number? Like.. what the... do i know? But still he had to find for her. Poor him. :( Got home because i'm meeting Poyin at 3 at hub! 


Rushed home, wanted to bathe but mummy chase me to go hub with her to bank in money :@ So didn't bathe and changed my clothes. Impossible go Vivo in school uniform? Or can say i can never go shopping with school uniform. 100% sure i'll embarrass my school. So ya, Did what mummy asked me to do and she gave me money & met up with Poyin & we trained to Vivo. Did h2h talk. & I FINALLY KNOW THE REASON WHY SHE HATE TERESA SO MUCH. I was touched. Super touched that she has that sudden hatred towards her because of me. BUT, at the same time, i doesn't want her to hate her. :( Nevermind. Ate at food court. I was mad hungry :@ 


After eating, or can say during eating. I am racking my brain what to get for my precious friend, TangHongWei. He meant the most to me so spending a little more money on him doesn't really matter. Wanted to get something for him at TopShop. BUT, the material not good at all. So i decided to go back to Zara and get that for him. He better love it, because i've no idea what to get, really. Walked around because Poyin want to hunt for her SLIPPER. She's mad. Haha. Went to Urban Male, spotted the guy who worked there, it's suppose to be muscle but i guess he didn't worked out for a period of time & it all turned to fats. Poyin & I had a great laughed today, really. Bus ride with her was awesome too. We've planned what to do for this week. <3 Let me tell you okay! So if you guys see me say hello to me! :)

Tuesday - Chomp Chomp for dinner.
Wednesday - Ion & Far-East Plaza! 
Thursday - REST.
Friday - Ambush for lunch, City Plaza & get my blue blazer! :(

Ohya! I got this two cups for the price at 4 dollars at two okay! Don't play play. Pretty some more.


I'm so angry with my brother right now, really. Why must he care about my money matters, my computer timing? Fuck you sia, Because of you i don't have a phone, did i complain? I didn't. I didn't even asked mummy back for it. & now you want to limit my computer timing? Dream on. & my money matters i work for mummy & i have that sum of money. So stop asking why i can spent so much money on my stuffs. & why i spent so much on Hongwei's present. I'm not as stingy as you spending only 10 dollar on your friend present. He meant much more to me so he deserve something nicer. & I've the habit of not looking in the eyes at people whose scolding me, don't believe ask mummy. So stop thinking that i don't respect you. This is me, your sister behaviour. Start knowing your own sister behaviour before scolding, would you? :/ 


Before i say goodbye, Dear God, i pray that you'll bless mummy with good health, Don't make her go for another operation. Don't make her leave me that quickly. I regret making her angry at times, but she's really unreasonable sometimes & of course, naggy. But it's okay, I'll always love her. :) 

Alright then, goodbye. I haven do my homework yet. How great, prepare to die tomorrow. :/ I think i'll do tomorrow morning or during Physics tomorrow! Hehe. Good luck to those basketball guys tomorrow! Goodnight everybody! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment