Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I need a break


Basically i shall talk about what happen yesterday, ^^ 
Went for school, D&T lesson was alright, basically nothing much happen in school lah! After school, went to Junction 8 to get my " Hunger Games " but it was sold out. :( So was pretty upset and decided to get Gongcha to make me happy, a little... But it didn't really help. Came home and packed my books into boxes. Left with my clothes and stuffs, keeping it on Thursday. I'm moving house on 1st April. Fast or what? :( I'll miss everyone here........

So what happen today...
Woke up at 5.50am, got prepared and stuffs and walked to CB mac to have breakfast with CASSAN. Honestly, regret eating breakfast in the morning. I'm freaking bloated and felt extremely uncomfortable. Got nagged by mummy because i didn't tell her about the trip to CB mac. PE today was hell, ran and walked because i'm extremely tired. I'm not a sports person, so don't blame me. After that, nothing much happen. What i'm guilty about the whole day was.... during chinese lesson. I played with something i shouldn't played & of course, i will be guilty right! So paid him that amount.... Hais, because of paying him that amount, i have no money to get cigg. :( AH CRAP. Let me elaborate more on what happen during we play with the thing. 

So basically it's me, celeste, cassan and genieve ( dont know how to spell her name ) So we were figuring out what's that. But when cassan and genieve played with it nothing happen. But when i played with it the liquid medicine flew out. Wtf. Sibei suay, so it's like my fault la, But the reaction of us damn epic & funny. Genieve say " GOT WATER COME OUT ALREADY! " Me, Celeste & Cassan " AHHHHH. " then we all ran away from that object and immediately went to the wash ourself... Lucky Li Ming Zhu wasn't in class. 

Basically, that was what happen & what i plan to do right now is to blog, dry my hair, take a nap & start revising. (HOPE SO) 

Missing everything of her kills me day by day. I'm telling myself every single day, i'm alright without you. I'm forcing a smile whenever i see you. Could we talk to each other like how we used too? Are we simply could just stay like how we are right now when we don't talk at all... I know you don't stalk my blog anymore.... I know you wouldn't take the first move by talking to me anymore... Ah fuck my life, nothing about her.... 

Currently that stupid freak is on his maple AGAIN and ignored my whatsapp. Everyday without fail eh he... Hate him to the max.... Ohya, phone not with me, only able to use it from friday - sunday BUT i can use it from Monday-Thursday on the afternoon. When my brother is not around of course. Because basically right now my brother is the one controlling me, not my mum...

So that's all for today. I'll be here tomorrow, I want to go get new specs, who want to pei me! ^^ 

Anyway, please follow @CelesteFish & @chenguoliyan on twitter! I'll give you a candy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment