Thursday, March 22, 2012

Favorite girl ♥


School today nothing much happen. But confirm for sure my english oral would score badly. Yes badly. I wasn't excited for d&t class because pong was suppose to have suspension, but he turned up for class. Lesson with him are always the best because he's really funny. Really... Oh before that, we got hair check. So bullshit sia.... No point elaborating. Make my blood boil only. So back to topic, Mr Chew was kinda disappointed with some of us because we didn't put in effort to run. As in, we're literally walking through...... HAHAHA. Recess, nothing much happen, simply.. nothing much happen in school today. Maths was total bore... 

Actually, why i blogged today its because of.. her! ^^
Of course we do have many more pictures because simply, she loves talking photos with me. No la, i always drag her to take picture with me. ^^ So why am i blogging about her today? It's because.. i've come to think of it that she's the one i love most out of all my friend. It happen that that girl above love hiding all her emotions and feelings to herself. It happen that i'm those type of girls to be able to feel the other party feeling. Yes, if i want too of course.. I've known her since kindergarden. That long! We wasn't that close when she stayed at my place for like 2-3 years due to family issues. We're staying under the same roof and we rarely talk to each other. Once she moved out of my place, we drifted apart. We didn't text or talked to each other, if we did. Also rarely. She's a very quiet girl. My friends would know how quiet is she. But things changed a little, after something happen to her dad and of course the trip to Hong Kong and Korea with her changed the friendship we both have. Actually, it's no longer friendship because in fact, i treat her like my own sister. But she's such an ass, she never once picked up my call and she said this to me " Nobody likes to pick up your call, so i also don't " Wtf right? Such a bitch... K la, i didn't blog about her out of nowhere. It's because i really miss her a lot. :( Those times in Hong Kong with her was literally the best, every single day i was talking about " her " and she literally went to hate her so much just because she hurt me so much when i'm in Hong Kong, isn't she sweet? Yes, she's that sweet! Hehe. So both of us are like, sharing cost to get something for my mum as a " Get Well Soon " gift.. We so sweet right! I know i know! ^^ No lah, i forced her too! Hehehe. 

Bought something online through facebook, :) Meeting her this saturday! ^^ Excited max! Kays, that's all for today. Those whose going school tmrw! Be jealous. I'm not going. Hehehe. K la, done crapping. 再见。

I have no idea why i'm so emotional right now, no idea why you still do flow through my mind sometimes, i've to give you up, i've to move on. But you know what made me not able to do that? Simply, you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment