Monday, March 12, 2012

If time would rewind, i would rewind to that day when we're still friends.

I'm blogging now, but for the sake of nobody. HA-HA. I just want to say, i think i somehow given up on her, that literally when normally when both of them sweet-talk, it still affect me like, it still hurts a little inside. But till the extent of, when i went to read her blog, nothing happened. I still read it like a storybook and my heart doesn't hurt at all. Don't ask me how i know her link, i'm smart. ^^ Kidding. :)

Went back to school today, because... as i said yesterday, to accompany CELESTE. So i went to POA remedial when i'm not a POA student. But before that, i bump into Bryan at yck mrt & he hugged me and scared CELESTE because CELESTE couldn't remember how Bryan look like. So yup, went to central mac to have lunch and trained back to school and nua at canteen while CELESTE wait for her boyfriend. Left school, and few minutes later i receive a text, she just walked past our school. *SADFACE* If i'm in school i sure run out and say hello! Haha. I'm talking crap.

Ohya! Me & CELESTE happened to talk a lot in school today. We talked about the person we loved the most in our life, about what happen last time, how much we've changed and stuffs. It was a really great bonding time with her. & Through this, i think we got closer a little much more, I know that bitch would read my blog. So yup! Hey chew, i love you & i'm sorry that you're disappointed in me at times & i would.. get over Teresa okay? You guys need not worry man! :) Thanks for always being there for me yo! & be excited for your b'day present darling~ <3 Although is like... months away. HAHAHA.

I'm currently watching " Shut Up Flower Boy Band ". This stupid show, made me cried like a bitch, no idea why the beginning of the story it's so hurting and sad. :( & Basically that's all for today. Sorry for having such a wordy entry, i've ran out of pictures. Sorry. Leave questions at my formspring ok! Any question :) Love you guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment