Sunday, March 4, 2012

Faith


I'm really very happy today so today blog post i'll try not to be emotional towards the end. :) Let's talked about what happen since today morning. Was " dragged " out of bed thanks to Andrew. YES, He dragged me out of the bed. -.- See his face like a black only so i decided to go home & leave him alone. I think he quarreled with his darling or something. :/ 


Went to help mummy at her shop, helped and headed home & basically stayed home till now i'm blogging. While working today, i miss Zaizai a lot. He's the one who knows me the best. He's the first person i would see when i reach home. He's the one i love the most. I couldn't bring myself to adopt another dog because of Zaizai. If i adopt another dog, what if that dog occupy the place that Zaizai stands in me. Zaizai confirm damn disappointed. I wonder how is he doing right now, is he alright? Is he happy? Is he healthy? Okay fuck, no more about Zaizai is going to make me cry. This is suppose to be a happy blog post remember? :) 


I've decided to let God be with me, to guide me through all this, I shouldn't give up on him that quickly. I shouldn't give up on myself to be exact. I'm way too soft, I fell in love with you too easily & too deeply. It's time to put a stop to everything. It's time for me to know what's right & wrong. It's time for me to really treat you as a friend & won't expect much. I'll put those memories we once had, we once shared at the back of my heart for the period of time, Till you're alright with her, till everything goes back to normal. Hard to do, but i'm really really trying very hard though the room is filled up with our memories, though our school is filled up with our memories too, when almost you've been coming over my place for like for 8 nights. We do have plenty of memories at different corner of Singapore. I'll face you in school with a smile & talked to you like how i used too. I'm not going to care what my teacher tells my mum about you. I want you as a friend. A normal friend, because i know we wouldn't be able to be as closed as how we were because of her. You told me you want to distant yourself away from me. When you told me this, i'm jealous. Very indeed. You didn't distant her away from you when you're with me. Did you? Ohwell, Rachel, Happy post, stop being emo! Okay! Next topic, :)


If you guys knows me well, i've a very incomplete family. A dad who doesn't bother. A brother who always work. A mum whose always not in Singapore. That's the reason why i've always run out of money very fast because i rarely have a chance to get my pocket money. But whenever Mummy's in Singapore i would have money. That's ultra random. :/ But all i want to say is, although i've a very incomplete family but i really love all my family members. Every single of them including my dad. Yes, him. Close friends would know my attitude too him is very KNS. Everytime he call me i'll be a dao-ster & shout at him over the phone. I never once spare a thought for him. NEVER. I've 2 brother to be exact. One studying, one working. Both of them loves me a lot. Though we have different father. I love both of them to the max. Next, my mum. Of course i love her, I wouldn't have today if she didn't give birth to me right? :) She has changed alot after knowing i've keeping a dark secret from her for like 3 years & after she knows that i'm a lesbian. I could see that she's putting in the effort to give me more love and stuffs. Simply, Ya that's all. 


Next, which is the highlight of today blogpost. Hehe, which is.......

I'm so desperate for this, whoever is the kind soul who would get it for me. I'll love them for sure. Like ya, SUPER IN LOVE WITH THEM. 
Of course, i want to something smaller than a dslr. Mine is like light, but i'm very lazy to bring a freaking dslr wherever i go. It occupy a lot of space. :( Basically ya. HAHA. Joking lah, This isn't the highlight of today blogpost. Actually.. i've no highlight of today blogpost. I just want to say. This few people stand a place in my heart & always there for me & i really love them alot <3 

Eg. Huijuan, CelesteC, Marhuimin, Mary, Andrew, Travis, Hongwei, Cassan, Bernice, Valda.

I thank God for letting me know them, letting them for always giving me good advice at times. Kp friends like...

Eg. Gabrielle, Nicole & Karen

They shouldn't be left out too! Hehe. They are KP at times, but i also love them. :) Tadah, That's all for today! Shall continue tomorrow! 再见!

/It's so unfair, Sec1-3 has no school tmrw because they have ICT. Sec 4NT, Sec4E & Sec5 have activities which concludes. Only sec4NA normal timetable for tomorrow and tuesday. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment