Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fluttered hearts.

Pure word entry for today! Because i'm lazy to put in photos, & maybe for you guys you would be glad that you no need to see my face. HA-HA. Shall keep it short & sweet :)

Woke up at 10am, Got prepared and headed for church, Twin didn't go today so i'm like #foreveralone. Texted "her" <3 No idea why whatever she send me just made my day, literally i smile whenever i read her message, like stupid only. I know i know. Walked back to redhill mrt. Was ultra tired and sitted at the bus-stop when there's not a single bus i need to take. After that i walked to the bus-stop which had my bus and bused home. This is the first time in my life i didn't sleep on the bus because i'm basically texting her. HEHEHE. Once reached home, mummy say she wants to go chompchomp to have dinner. So Aunty Esther drove us there & Poyin meet us there. Ate plenty of food & ultra full but me and Poyin walked over to get frolik! And basically, that's what i did today. Nothing nice, nothing interesting :)

I'm going to dedicate a b'day post to my haopengyou at 12am later! Or maybe not on my blog, just on facebook & drop him a text. :) I'm really glad that he love his b'day present i got for him <3 Going to work in the morning tomorrow! :(

It's 10th today, nothing much happen though, send her something long through fb message last night. No idea why i did that. Maybe because Sebastian gave me the courage to do so. The details of the message, you guys don't need to know. Or maybe you guys could expect what i would write. Basically, just told her how i feel and stuffs & of course, how much i miss her. :/ But... ohwell, after sending, i regret sending REALLY. I don't know lah. Come to think of it, i was kinda pissed off at her in the morning because she said something that pissed me off lah. (OBVIOUS) But everything turns out ok in the end? :)

Anyway! Leave some questions at my formspring! <3 Anything also can. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment